callas pdfaPilot Server is the professional solution to validate and/or create PDF/A-files for businesses and government agencies of all types, as well as archives and libraries, that store and long-term maintain documents.
- Converts large volumes of PDF files into truly reliable PDF/A files with a minimum of human intervention
- Provides hot folder automation controlled through a graphical user interface for easy and immediate operation
- Offers easy and flexible integration through its command-line interface
- Reduces risk of data loss due to not being able to open or display existing documents in the same way in 10, 20 or 100 years from now
- Saves huge amounts of time by not only analyzing, but also correcting and converting existing PDF files to PDF/A within seconds
- Offers high convenience for the user thanks to its intuitive user interface and setup with the touch of a few buttons
- Delivers the broadest and proven quality assurance in converting regular PDF files into reliable PDF/A files. Mainly because it uses the same validation technology that callas also licenses to Adobe® for the Preflight function in its Acrobat® 9 Pro. It also passes widely recognized tests like the Isartor Test Suite
- Provides the industry’s most extensive analysis and validation of PDF files according to PDF/A (ISO standard 19005-1:2005), that goes clearly beyond standard Preflight checking. Through configurable checks in addition to PDF/A validation, pdfaPilot Server users can enforce documentation and archival policies
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements in terms of long-term archiving.
- callas pdfaPilot Server not only automatically saves non-compliant PDF files as valid PDF/A documents, but they can also convert Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents directly to PDF. Its powerful hot folder-based operation allows unequalled automation, operation and integration.
You will find all the answers to frequently asked question concerning our products at our Callas Software FAQ page.
Support through our partners
Typically the quickest and most efficient way to obtain answers to technical questions is by contacting one of our partners - please contact the partner from whom you purchased the software: List of callas software resellers...
Callas Software user mailing list
Do you have general questions on callas software products? Do you need to solve specific problems? What do other users think about callas' products? The callas software user forum offers the ideal platform for these questions and is taken care of by the callas software team. Registration here...
Support and Maintenance Agreement
When purchasing callas software server or CLI products you can also purchase a “Support and Maintenance Agreement” which not only includes free of charge access to all minor and major updates throughout the agreement, but also premium support through our dedicated Support Team. Read more...
Contact us directly
You can contact Callas Software directly by filling out this form. Each inquiry will be handled by our inquiry tracking systems, and we will do our best to process your inquiry with 48 hours during business days.
Here you will find a short list of website-links, bulletin boards, forums or mailing lists, which we highly recommend you to check out. Go to Recommended Resources.
Important information everyone should know regarding prepress, colormanagement, PDF/X standards or PDF/A can be found here… Check out General Knowledge.
Runs as an industrial strength server on Mac or Windows platforms
- Windows 2008 or 2012, Windows 7, 8 or 10 (Microsoft Office 2007 or newer needs to be installed for conversion of Microsoft Office documents to PDF/A)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Intel
- Versions for Linux, Solaris and AIX available as callas pdfaPilot CLI