The pdfaPilot pdfaPilot plug-in for Adobe Acrobat is an especially easy-to-use, quick and secure tool for the long-term archiving of PDF documents.
Designed for archive users, public authorities and enterprises, pdfaPilot enables the verification of PDF/A documents according to ISO 19005-1. Non-compliant PDF files can be saved as valid PDF/A documents with the touch of a button to the PDF/A standard.
- Extensive analysis and validation of PDF files according to PDF/A (ISO standard 19005-1:2005) at the touch of a button
- Verifies contents of a PDF file with regard to possible correction and conversion to PDF/A
- Corrects and converts existing PDF files to PDF/A within a few seconds
- Clear and reliable information on PDF/A conformity
- Easily understandable instructions and detailed explanations
- Powerful basic tool for effective PDF/A archiving strategies
- Optimal quality assurance during PDF/A archiving for individual users
- Can be used immediately, no training necessary due to clear user interface
- Supports archiving accessible PDF documents according to PDF/A-1a, A-2a or A-3a.
- Ensures complete fidelity to layout of the PDF files to be archived
- Same validation technology as the Preflight function in Adobe Acrobat Professional
You will find all the answers to frequently asked question concerning our products at our Callas Software FAQ page.
Support through our partners
Typically the quickest and most efficient way to obtain answers to technical questions is by contacting one of our partners - please contact the partner from whom you purchased the software: List of callas software resellers...
Callas Software user mailing list
Do you have general questions on callas software products? Do you need to solve specific problems? What do other users think about callas' products? The callas software user forum offers the ideal platform for these questions and is taken care of by the callas software team. Registration here...
Support and Maintenance Agreement
When purchasing callas software server or CLI products you can also purchase a “Support and Maintenance Agreement” which not only includes free of charge access to all minor and major updates throughout the agreement, but also premium support through our dedicated Support Team. Read more...
Contact us directly
You can contact Callas Software directly by filling out this form. Each inquiry will be handled by our inquiry tracking systems, and we will do our best to process your inquiry with 48 hours during business days.
Here you will find a short list of website-links, bulletin boards, forums or mailing lists, which we highly recommend you to check out. Go to Recommended Resources.
General KnowledgeSystem Requirements
Important information everyone should know regarding prepress, colormanagement, PDF/X standards or PDF/A can be found here… Check out General Knowledge.
Runs as either a standalone application with all PDF-viewers or a plug-in inside Adobe® Acrobat® 9 Pro, X Pro or DC Pro
Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Intel.